Grant never ceases to amaze me! The other day while he was eating I ran into the bedroom to grab something. All of a sudden I heard, "Jaci!" I couldn't believe my ears. I thought I was just hearing things. But a few minutes later when I bent down to pick up his spoon...he said it again! I guess he heard a lot of people call me that in UT. He is just too funny!
Also, he has been saying "hi" when you put the phone up to his ear. It has to be when he isn't too busy playing or else he just pushes the phone away. It is so cute to hear him say it. He acts like he is shy when he says it and then just smiles. Grant also enjoys holding his play phone up to his ear and then he hands it to me like someone wants to talk to me. He can play this game over and over again. Wait, he can do that with any game or book or toy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment